Our practice is conveniently located in Royal Palm Beach, Florida on Okeechobee Blvd. & SR 7 just west of the Super Target shopping center. We proudly serve the communities of Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Greenacres, Loxahatchee, the Acreage and greater West Palm Beach.
Our main focus is to educate patients on how to achieve optimal health and well-being through living the chiropractic lifestyle. By incorporating physical and massage therapies and chiropractic care, we rehabilitate patients from a state of pain and dis-ease to robust, energetic, pain-free health.
Dr. Mammales' philosophy is simple…."As long as an individual has the proper nutrition, rest, exercise, a positive mental attitude and a nervous system free of interference, there is no reason a patient should not move toward a life of optimal health and well-being." At Cobblestone Chiropractic & Wellness we call it "Living the Dream"…
West Palm Beach is a vibrant, active community and that is reflected in our patients. Here are some examples of the kind of people we see in our practice every day.
- People who have been diagnosed with a surgical issue, but want a second opinion from an experienced chiropractor.
- People who have suffered neck or back injuries due to a car accident, slip and fall, or injury on the job.
- Women who suffer from migraines.
- Athletes who push their level of endurance and are suffering from chronic knee, back, hip, shoulder pain or who are simply interested in how to optimize their workouts and minimize recovery time. Whether it’s your golf swing, or your 5K run finish time, a chiropractor on your team can help you reach your goals.
- People who want to lose weight : Talk to us about Total Body Transformation– we can design a plan to get you moving, increase your strength, and help you tap into energy you thought was just gone for good. When it comes to losing weight, we have the winning combination of nutritional education, chiropractic and physical and massage therapies.
- Pediatric patients: Whether your kids play sports, musical instruments or video games, pediatric chiropractic techniques can help heal injuries and prevent long-term chronic problems. We also treat mild to moderate scoliosis in young patients.
Seniors looking to improve their mobility and flexibility.
Why Choose Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic healthcare is grounded is the science of the central nervous system. The central nervous system runs through the spine and throughout the body. Like the circuit breaker that supplies power to all the rooms in your house, the central nervous system delivers vital information and functionality to all parts of the body. A damaged circuit, of course, can electrical problems ranging from power surges and overload to outright failure.
Car accidents, sports, slip and falls can all cause traumatic injury and frequently involve injury to the neck and back- the very structures that support and protect the central nervous system. Stress, aging, and old injuries can result in chronic pain and less mobility. The central nervous system becomes trapped or pinched by vertebrae that are out of place and muscles, ligaments and tendons that are swollen, resulting in pain.
Chiropractic techniques realign the spine and alleviate the pain, pressure and aggravation to the central nervous system so that the body’s own powerful healing process can begin. Complimentary, targeted massage therapy reduces inflammation and speeds healing; and physical therapy rebuilds, reshapes and retrains the muscles that hold our skeletal structure in place.
What We Treat
Most people think of back and neck injuries when they think of chiropractic care – and they are correct! However chiropractic medicine is also highly effective in treating carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines and tension headaches, chronic fatigue syndrome, restless leg syndrome, radiating pain and pain in the shoulders, knees and hips.